Friday 13 July 2012

You know those grown ladies who pretend to be all girly and cutesy? Yeah, that was me this last couple of weeks.

It's all a bit mortifying really. I have been chatting away to people lately telling them that I am going to be a bridesmaid. You know, share the love and all that. Turns out that I have been telling people I am going to be the equivalent of a flower girl. Which at 38 is kind of weird and unlikely. Which would explain the slightly underwhelmed faces and second looks. 

On a side note, I just did a google search to find a picture for this post so you would get exactly what I mean, and pretty sure I just stumbled across a whole sub culture of adult little girls and I'm not sure what, that I really didn't need to know about. 

I can't really recommend that.

Big excitement tomorrow, the service isn't til 5pm so we have all day to get ready / start sweating about doing a reading in front of all the nice people who have come from across the world to be there. 

Oh God. Going to practice that now.

No comments:

Post a Comment