Tuesday 10 July 2012

I'm sure that going to the gym isn't such a big challenge for everyone else..

After months of having a dodgy back, I finally got fixed in May and joined a gym at the end of the month. I have done pretty well and been every two or three days, which is something like 20 times altogether so far, so yeay me.

On the less yeay me side, one of the first times I went I forgot my iPod. Horrid without it. Lesson learned. Or not. After that I forgot my shower gel, but that's OK, turns out you can wash with shampoo just fine. Great, forward a few more days. Things definitely get harder when you forget your towel. Duh. But luckily I had a big old scarf with me and had to dry fast and hope no-one would come in to the changing room, because it just looked weird. 

Not sure at what stage these small things turn in to an epidemic, I have also forgotten to bring clean underwear. Blech. Although, despite all these marvellous moments, my personal favourite is forgetting my shoes. That was a couple of days ago. I made such a performance of checking I had everything - you know, iPod, towel, knickers, shower gel and was so pleased with myself. 

Ha. Nobber.

No comments:

Post a Comment