Tuesday 17 April 2012

Bonkers weather and me.

Yesterday it snowed. It's April, but still we got snow. Yesterday was the first day of the year you can't drive with your winter tyres on. Honestly Norway, not funny.



It wasn't so very much, not like proper winter snow, but still, not necessary.

And then I came across this article about an earthquake in Denver last year. When I was there. Which has me baffled as I don't remember one at all and nor does my husband. I have been racking my brains trying to recall anything but nope, not a sausage.

We both felt an earthquake when we were in LA a couple of years ago (take that dinner-in-Bel-Air-at-the-next-door-table-to-Jennifer-Aniston for a proper LA experience) and I noticed that one, it was like my legs were drunk from the knees down. I had no idea that it was anything until I saw the kerb shift a bit. Oh. Right. Earthquake.

In my defence, I am English and so not set up for much other than rain...


No comments:

Post a Comment