Wednesday 20 June 2012

Yep, I still need an intervention...

..partly for my dodgy choice of books and partly because I am reading loads at the mo and really ought to be doing house things. Or garden things. Or house and garden things. Or really anything a bit more worthy. Or probably mostly caring about doing something else instead of reading. But I don't. Ha. It's lovely. 



This is totally what I look like when I read. Apart from I am one person. And I don't usually sit on the floor. 

Since I wrote this in January and confessed my love of teen vamp fiction, then wrote this one a few weeks ago about the boy books I was reading, it is worse. Or better. Depending on your point of view. I have read the next four of the Spiderwick books, started on reading the Percy Jackson books again and have read about a squillion teen supernatural books. I don't just go vampire any more, no, I am equal opportunities for any  werewolf, fairy or vamp. Or wizard, or djinn or whatever.



I have totally robbed this picture for my own uses, if all the books I read lately were lined up on a shelf, these arrows would show you all the dodgy teen ones. 

The best part of this is that the books have either come from the library or I have read them on my Kindle. And I pretty much always get the free ones. So that saved a big bunch of money and means that now we have unpacked all the books here, there is a bit of space in one of the bookshelves that totally needs filling. 

I may even buy some grown up books.

No comments:

Post a Comment