Friday 23 March 2012

Living the high life.

I cannot begin to tell you how exciting today will be. First up I am going to the dentist, which will hurt. She is a nice lady and all, but she hurts me. Simple as that. Blech. Then later, after work, I am taking my husband out. Kind of a Friday date night, if you will. We are off to Ikea. Yep. For realz.

Friday night is Taco Buffet night. I absolutely kid you not.

(I would like to point out at this juncture that we are going to look at furniture and any and all taco eating that may happen will be purely coincidental).

But still, this moving house lark is kind of so-so. There is the excitement of shopping and picking new things and working out the layout and colour scheme. Of course I love that. But then there is the newspaper saving for packing and the Ikea after work and the fact that we will be buying at least 200 litres of paint. 200 frickin' litres. Yes it will be worth it, yes it will (hopefully) look lovely, yes we want to do it, but the thought of 200 litres of paint makes me feel a little weak kneed. And not in a good way.

Despite the whinging, I really can't wait to do this. Oh, and there will be before and after pictures. Consider yourselves warned.

I would imagine it will go from something like this.....



To something like this....






Probably.

No comments:

Post a Comment